Military Law Attorney Patrick J. McLain
Serving the Legal Needs of Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and Marine Corps Personnel Worldwide
Whether you are stationed in the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Guantanamo Bay or anywhere else globally, our law firm stands ready to provide you with the knowledgeable legal advice and independent representation you need in any military law matter, including:
- Board for Correction of Military Records (ABCMR, BCNR, AFCMR)
- Board of Inquiry
- Physical Evaluation Board (PEB)
- Discharge Review Boards
- Nonjudicial punishment proceedings (Mast, Office Hours, Article 15, LOR)
- Courts martial worldwide
If you are facing nonjudicial punishment, administrative separation, court martial charges or other military law problems, contact our office in Dallas, Texas, to schedule an initial consultation with experienced military law attorney Patrick J. McLain.
An Experienced Attorney Protecting Your Rights and Your Future
Whether you are seeking benefits for a disabling injury or an illness like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or you need aggressive military criminal defense representation, the law firm of Patrick J. McLain has the extensive experience that very few civilian military lawyers or active duty attorneys possess.
Over his military and legal career, retired U.S. Marine Corps Commander Patrick J. McLain has earned respect and admiration in a variety of roles, including:
- Civilian criminal defense lawyer
- United States federal prosecutor
- United States Marine Corps prosecutor
- USMC defense attorney
- USMC court martial trial judge
- Instructor in trial advocacy at Emory University School of Law, the Naval Justice School and the U.S. Air Force Judge Advocate General's School
Patrick J. McLain has the proven knowledge and skill to provide dedicated, independent and thorough legal representation to clients in the armed forces worldwide. Call the Dallas office of military law attorney Patrick J. McLain at (214) 377-1470 (ext. 227) to schedule an initial consultation. You may also e-mail Patrick McLain now for a rapid response to your questions.
Experienced Lawyer · Worldwide Representation
Written by the Office of Patrick J. Mclain